- 1 extra large graham pie crust
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 C sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp ginger, ¼ tsp cloves)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can organic pumpkin
Caramel Swirl Topping
- 1 (16 oz) sour cream
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- caramel ice cream or dessert topping
While the cheesecake is baking, make the caramel swirl topping. Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl.
When the center of the cheesecake is almost set, remove from the oven. Spread the topping evenly over the top of the cheesecake. Drizzle caramel topping over the sour cream mixture. With the tip of a knife, carefully swirl the caramel. Return cheesecake to the oven and bake 5-10 minutes more.