|Matcha butter cookies.|
- easy to add to virtually any recipe
- gives food a nice healthy boost without altering much of the flavor — if anything, it adds to it
- the packaging is resealable — very important for preserving the freshness of your matcha
- if you spill it, it’s a b*tch to clean up
- very bitter taste if taste-tested on a clean finger
- turns everything bright green
|Just for the record, my husband accidentally knocked it off the counter — not me!|
So bottom line — would I recommend Kiss Me Organics Culinary Grade Matcha to friends and family? Totally. Would I warn them not to taste-test before using? Yes, most definitely.
And now that I’ve gotten the hang of matcha, I tried out one of my very own recipes! If you like Greek yogurt, honey, and matcha, this recipe is for you.
Matcha Greek Yogurt with Berries
- 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Kiss Me Organics matcha
- 3/4 tsp goji berries (or sliced strawberries)
- 1/2 tsp coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp hemp hearts
Spoon yogurt and honey into a bowl. Whisk with a fork until well combined. Add matcha and stir slowly until folded in — then stir more vigorously if needed.
Sprinkle coconut flakes and hemp hearts on top of yogurt, and add goji berries or strawberries. Eat and enjoy!
|Matcha Greek Yogurt with Goji Berries|