I love summer. It’s such a welcome change from the drab and dreary days of winter. I know a lot of people who prefer cooler temps to the warm, humid air but I am not one of those people. I wait around all winter long to bask in the warm summer sunshine. As such, I plan to make the most of it this summer and every summer. Here’s a list of some of my favorite things to do in summer:
1. Listen to loud music in my car with all the windows down.
2. Soak up the sun.
3. Go for a hike.
4. Go canoeing!
5. Take my dog for a walk.
6. Take the kids to the pool.
7. Have a campfire and make s’mores.
8. Ride bikes.
9. Watch the sunset.
10. Sleep with the windows open.
11. Walk around barefoot in the grass.
13. Wear sunglasses.
14. Hang out with friends.
16. Blow bubbles.
17. Open all the windows.
18. Listen to the birds chirp.
19. Take a nap in the afternoon.
20. Drink lemonade.
What are your favorite things to do in the summer? — give me 3!